Summery chicken salad with a chow mein noodle crunch.
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Almonds give this recipe a nutritional boost with the antioxidant Vitamin E.Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 1
Post a Comment
- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite sizes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (3-ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 4 ounces sliced almonds
- ¼ cup poppyseeds
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ cup salad oil
Tips & Notes
Looking for more easy chicken recipes? Try Asian Noodles With Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetables or Greek Yogurt Chicken Flatbread.
- Mix chicken, lettuce and onions in large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in blender or container that can be shaken to blend.
- Add noodles, nuts and poppy seeds just before tossing with dressing.