Anyone will eat their greens when they come wrapped in bacon, like in this easy dinner recipe.Yield: 4 servings
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Green beans are fairly low-calorie but pack a powerful antioxidant punch.Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 5
Post a Comment
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blanch green beans in salted boiling water, until tender yet still crisp. Cool beans under running water. Wrap about 15 beans in each strip of bacon and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Place on a foil-covered baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until bacon is done.
- In a skillet, sauté shallot in butter until tender. Add vinegar, sugar, and salt; heat through.
- Remove bundles to a serving bowl or platter; pour sauce over and serve immediately.