Spice up game day with a flavorful popcorn snack featuring buffalo, ranch and other seasonings.Yield: 2 tablespoons seasoning mix
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Popcorn is a healthful whole grain (fiber) that is naturally low in fat.Recipe Created By: The Popcorn Board
Total Comments: 1
Post a Comment
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing or dip mix (from a 1-ounce package)
- 1 tablespoon seafood spice mix (or celery salt)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar (or sugar)
- ¹⁄₈ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 quarts popped popcorn
- cooking spray, optional
- In a small bowl, blend ranch dressing mix, spice mix, garlic powder, powdered sugar and cayenne pepper. Sprinkle with vegetable oil and blend until well incorporated.
- Place popcorn in a serving bowl and spray lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle seasoning mix over popcorn to taste and toss. Store leftover seasoning mix in an airtight container for future use.