Simple grilled chicken thighs are topped with a sweet-spicy blueberry salsa for a tasty summer meal.Yield: 4 servings
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
Nutritional Highlights: Blueberries are a low-fat food that’s packed with vitamin C, dietary fiber, manganese and antioxidants.Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
Recipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 3
Post a Comment
- 10-12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup favorite vinaigrette dressing (such as Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Rinse chicken and place in a zip-close bag. Add dressing and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, combine all salsa ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Refrigerate.
- Grill chicken until well done. Serve with polenta and salsa.
Nutrition Facts for Ingredients (per serving): Calories – 754, Fat – 31.6g, Protein – 105.6g, Iron – 25%.
Nutrition Facts for Blueberry Salsa (per serving): Calories- 198, Fat-17.1g, Dietary Fiber-2.4g, Protein-1.0g, Vitamin A-15%, Vitamin C-58%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.