Sweeten up your popcorn this holiday season with cranberries and chocolate chips.
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Cranberries are an antioxidant super-food and may boost HDL “good” cholesterol levels.Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
Recipe From: Illinois Farm Bureau Partners
Total Comments: None
Post a Comment
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the water, sugar, corn syrup and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over moderate heat to 280 degrees (measure with a candy thermometer).
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla. Stir well and pour over the popped corn. Coat completely.
- Add the cranberries, chocolate chips and pistachios. Toss again.
- Cool completely. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.