These kid- and waistline-friendly treats call for reduced-fat peanut butter and semisweet chocolate chips.Yield: 28 bars
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Per serving: 135 calories, 4.3 grams total fat, 22.8 grams carbohydratesRecipe From: Tennessee Home and Farm
Total Comments: 3
Post a Comment
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl and beat with mixer on medium speed until combined. Spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife and stir into mixture.
- Press mixture into a 9-by-12-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spread marshmallow cream over dough and sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 137 Fat – 5.4g, Dietary Fiber – 0.9g, Protein – 2.5g.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.