Parmesan Pepper Crisps make and easy and delicious snack.Yield: 24 crisps
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Per serving: Calories: 38, total fat: 2.5 grams (3%), carbohydrates: 0.4 grams (0%)Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
Recipe From: Illinois Farm Bureau Partners
Total Comments: 1
Post a Comment
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, loosely packed and coarsely grated or mixture of 4-cheese blend of aged provolone, Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheeses
- 2 teaspoons of lemon pepper spice blend
Tips & Notes
Can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place heaping teaspoonful of cheese 2 inches apart on nonstick baking sheet. Flatten the cheese mounds with the back of a spoon. Top each mound with a pinch of lemon pepper.
- Bake 1 ½ to 2 minutes until just lightly browned. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
- Cool 2 minutes, carefully remove to a rack, cover with paper towels.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 7, Fat – 0.5g, Protein – 0.8g.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.