Fire up the grill for this Asian-inspired pork dish flavored with a spicy peanut butter-soy sauce marinade.Yield: 6-8 servings
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Pork tenderloin is considered a lean cut with less than 3 grams of fat in a 3-ounce cooked serving.Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
Total Comments: 5
Post a Comment
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1- to 2-inch cubes, and place in gallon-sized zip-close bags, dividing evenly among 2-3 bags.
- To prepare marinade, place all ingredients except pork in blender, and mix well.
- Pour equally over the meat and seal bags.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate at least 10-12 hours, longer if time permits.
- Place meat on skewers. (Pork may be cooked without skewers if grates on grill are narrow enough to prevent meat from falling through.)
- Sear over high heat for about 3 minutes, turning skewers every 1 minute, and then move to indirect heat until done (minimum of 176 degrees internal heat.)