You’ll be ready to go a-wassailing with this hot toddy recipe that blends apple cider, orange juice and fall spices into a delicious warm beverage.Yield: 8 servings of ⅔ cup each
Difficulty Rating: Easy
Nutritional Highlights: Apples contain cholesterol-lowering soluble fiber.Recipe Created By: Charlyn Fargo
Recipe From: Illinois Farm Bureau Partners
Total Comments: 1
Post a Comment
Tips & Notes
• The cider can be made a day ahead to steep. Just reheat when ready to serve.
• Did you know? It takes 36 apples to create 1 gallon of apple cider, which makes you appreciate it that much more.
- Mix juices, sugar and seasonings together. Add the brandy at this point to make the alcoholic wassail.
- Slowly bring to a boil in a large saucepan or pot. Boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with sliced oranges floating in the punch bowl.