- 4 ½ cups apples, unpeeled and finely chopped
- ¾ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely minced
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, lightly toss apples, both types of onions, bell peppers, garlic, jalapeño pepper and cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly. Serve immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered container. Serve with tortilla chips.