- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease or spray a large 18-by-13-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange asparagus spears on baking sheet and drizzle with oil, turning spears to coat all sides. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Divide asparagus into 12 to 14 bundles, with roughly 6 spears in each bundle. Wrap one slice of bacon around each bundle from top to bottom, leaving some of the tips and ends showing.
- Place bacon-wrapped bundles on baking sheet in two rows, with loose end of bacon on bottom (to secure it while it cooks) and trimmed ends near outside edges of the pan.
- Roast until bacon is cooked, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove bundles to tray or plate and serve immediately.