This savory cookie is full of pleasant surprises like bacon and sorghum. Serve it as you would crostini with crackers and cheese, or let it stand on its own.
- Makes: 16 cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: A smart, nutrient-rich eating plan can easily include decadent foods like full-fat cheeses and bacon when they’re used in moderation and along with lots of other nutrient-rich ingredients.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, except for the extra tablespoon of sorghum, until very well blended.
- Squeeze together and form into a 12-inch log. Slice into 16 rounds.
- Drizzle remaining sorghum over the tops of the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.