- 1 pre-baked 10-ounce whole-wheat pizza crust
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup browned turkey sausage, optional
- marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Combine olive oil and garlic. Brush evenly over pizza crust and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Place a layer of cheese, the broccoli and the sausage (if desired) on the crust. Bake until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly. Cut into 8 slices and serve with the marinara sauce as a dip.