- 1-2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons white onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 6 thin dill pickle spears
- hot sport peppers
- yellow mustard
- celery salt
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 whole-wheat hot dog buns
- Divide tomatoes, onions, sweet pickle relish and dill spears between 6 hot dogs.
- Add desired amount of sport peppers and mustard. Sprinkle with celery salt.
Tips & Notes
Sport peppers are a Chicago staple that pack a spicy punch. If you can’t find them in your local grocery store, try substituting pepperoncini peppers.