- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (or any other precooked chicken), shredded
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon green Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 16 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced with vegetable peeler
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss chicken with sesame oil, sesame seeds, honey, soy sauce and Sriracha until well coated.
- Spoon chicken salad equally into the center of 8 lettuce leaves. Divide the cucumber slices, cilantro and mint over the chicken salad. Wrap tightly. Using another lettuce leaf, wrap each bundle a second time to secure filling. Serve immediately.