This Mexican-inspired cilantro slaw is perfect for tacos or fajitas. Made with fresh cilantro, Greek yogurt, and a cabbage and carrot slaw mix, it couldn't be easier to prepare and tastes great on top of tacos, quesadillas, fajitas and more. Serve it alongside your favorite Mexican dishes for some added crunch and garden-fresh flavor.
- 2-3 green onions, ends removed and chopped
- 1 cup (1 bunch) fresh cilantro, stems removed and chopped
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces (1 bag) cabbage and carrot slaw mix
- Combine onions, cilantro, yogurt, mayonnaise, milk and salt in a blender or food processor. Process until very creamy and well combined.
- Dump slaw mix into a large bowl or container. Pour creamy mixture over slaw and mix well. Chill until ready to use.