- 10 ounces (1 bag) marshmallows
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or other favorite flavoring)
- 5-6 cups crispy rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- colored sprinkles
- 8-10 plastic eggs
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and marshmallows. Stir in the cereal and vanilla. It will be very sticky! Allow mixture to cool enough to handle.
- Spray the plastic eggs lightly with cooking spray, then press the cereal mixture gently into each half of the eggs and close.
- Allow eggs to set for about 10 minutes. Remove them carefully from forms and set them in a muffin tin, small side up.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the oil. Stir and pour over the eggs. Add sprinkles on top.
See and share how to make these colorful Easter treats with our helpful video: