Spice up a boring latte with a bit of pumpkin spice.
- Makes: 1 latte
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Cheryl Armstrong
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- Prepare espresso/strong coffee and chai tea.
- Heat milk in microwave or on stovetop to between 140 and 155 degrees. If frothing is desired, heat milk in a tall cup or saucepan and froth with an electric immersion blender.
- Measure Pumpkin Pie Latte Syrup into bottom of microwave-safe mug, and warm for 30 seconds in microwave. Add espresso and chai tea and stir to combine.
- Gently pour in milk (without foam), then scoop foam on top.
- Garnish with Spicy Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Tips & Notes
The term “dirty” refers to the mixture of chai tea and coffee in one latte.