A classic crowd pleaser, this easy spinach dip can be prepared ahead of time and baked when you're ready to serve.
- Makes: 3 cups (approximately 30 servings)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Spinach is extremely nutrient-rich, with an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K plus potassium and fiber.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Recipe From: North Carolina Field & Family
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze excess liquid from spinach and drain tomatoes. Combine in a medium-sized bowl with garlic, oregano, mayonnaise and cheese. (This step can be done a day ahead.)
- Place mixture in a casserole-style dish. Bake until brown and bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with crostini or tortilla chips.