This recipe combines garlic, garden-fresh mint and olive oil with roasted new potatoes for an easy and delicious side dish.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 2 ½-3 pounds small potatoes
- 4-5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Pierce potatoes with a sharp knife, 8 to 10 times each. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, allowing space between each potato. Roast for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, measure remaining ingredients into a large bowl. When potatoes are roasted, cut them in half and toss them in the olive oil mixture. Serve at room temperature or chilled.