Fresh endive leaves are the perfect vessel for tangy blue cheese and crunchy pecans.
- Makes: 24-30 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 24 small or 20 medium-size endive leaves
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- ½ cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Combine cheeses with chives. When well-mixed, divide mixture onto endive leaves.
- Coat the top of each with chopped nuts by turning each leaf upside down and pressing into the chopped nuts. Serve chilled or at room temperature.