This combination of squash, eggplant and tomatoes tastes great over pasta with some freshly grated Parmesan.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 4 medium zucchinis (yellow and green)
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut all vegetables into 1- to 2-inch pieces.
- Toss vegetables in olive oil, salt and pepper, then spoon into a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 1½ hours, until vegetables are very soft. Serve in a bowl or try it over pasta.