- 7 cups cooked farro, cooled
- 2 cups tomato, chopped
- 2 cups cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 ⅓ cups green onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh mint, loosely packed and finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Italian parsley, loosely packed and finely chopped
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of one large lemon
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, lightly toss cooked farro, tomato, cucumber, green onion, mint and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and zest, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over farro mixture and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately or chill first. Refrigerate leftovers in a tightly covered container.