- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 14.8 ounces (1 packet) precooked rice noodles
- ½ cup carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon green Sriracha sauce
- 3-4 limes, quartered
- 4 green onions, sliced
- In a stockpot, saute the garlic in the sesame oil just until garlic become fragrant. Add all ingredients except for limes and green onions. Bring to a simmer, then continue stirring occasionally over medium heat just until the veggies begin to soften.
- Serve immediately with a squeeze of lime and green onions to garnish.