Celebrate your favorite team with crowd-pleasing football brownies.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces chocolate baking squares
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- prepared white icing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan just until chocolate becomes soft. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, flour, salt and vanilla.
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with parchment, and spoon in brownie mixture. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- When brownies are cool, remove from pan and cut into football shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Melt chocolate chips with canola oil. Spoon over brownies in an even layer. Allow to set.
- When chocolate is set, decorate with white icing “stitches.”