- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 thick slices bologna (about ¼-inch thick)
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 8 slices Genoa salami
- 8 slices Canadian bacon or other favorite ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 sandwich slice garlic dill pickle spears
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Spread a very thin layer of butter on the top side of each piece of bologna. Place in a skillet and brown until edges are slightly charred. Butter the remaining side and repeat until both sides of the bologna are heated through and browned.
- On each side of the ciabatta roll, place a piece of Swiss cheese. Layer meats and pickles in between. Press gently to flatten the sandwich.
- Spread remaining butter evenly over the outsides of the bread. Grill until bread begins to brown and the cheese melts. Slice in half and serve with mustard.