Fresh herbs combine with Greek yogurt for a cool, tasty dip.
- Makes: 1 ¼ cups
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes (including refrigeration)
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Cheryl Armstrong
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh arugula, chopped and packed
- ¼ cup fresh flat parsley, chopped and packed
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon, chopped and packed
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 anchovy fillets, packed in oil
- ⅔ cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except yogurt, salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth, about 10 to 15 times.
- Transfer mixture to a small bowl and gently fold in the yogurt until well combined. Adjust seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to develop. Serve with fresh vegetables or pita chips.