Fresh spring vegetables allow you to get your greens.
- Makes: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 ½ cups (about 8 ounces) early sugar snap peas
- 8 cups mixed spring greens
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, or salt substitute
- Trim ends off asparagus. Cut trimmed stalks into 2-inch pieces.
- In a large skillet, saute the pressed garlic in the oil or until just fragrant. Add the asparagus and the sugar snap peas to the skillet.
- Over medium-low heat, using tongs, turn occasionally until all veggies are crisp tender (about 8 minutes).
- Add the greens and use tongs to turn them until the greens are wilted and well incorporated with the other vegetables. Season to taste.