- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 New York Strip steaks, roughly 8-10 ounces each
- To make Cajun rub: In a small bowl, whisk together all spices.
- Completely coat both sides of steak with rub. Pat firmly into steak.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Grill 7 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness (135 degrees Fahrenheit for medium rare). Turn steaks once or twice with tongs.
- Let rest 3 minutes before cutting.