These burgers present a spicy, yet pleasant surprise with a flavorful horseradish stuffing.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
- Nutrition Highlights: per serving: 428 calories; 19 g fat; 538 mg sodium; 1.7 g dietary fiber; 39.7 g protein; very high in selenium
- Recipe Created By: Charlyn Fargo
- Using your hands, mix the ground turkey and breadcrumbs. Divide into 8 patties, flattening slightly.
- Spread horseradish and cheese onto 4 patties. Place the other 4 patties on top. Pinch edges to seal.
- Grill over medium-hot heat until done, until a meat thermometer inserted in the center of the patty reads 160 degrees. Serve on buns with favorite toppings and garnishes such as mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and onion.