Sweet corn gets a flavorful kick from fresh parsley, basil and cayenne pepper.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 10-12 ears sweet corn, unhusked
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Immerse corn in water and soak for about 5 minutes. Place on prepared grill and grill for about 20 minutes, watching carefully to prevent burning. Turn several times to promote even cooking.
- Remove from heat and test for doneness. Cook longer if necessary to soften kernels. This can also be done in the oven.
- When cooked and cool enough to shuck, remove husks and silk, and cut from the cob into a large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients until kernels are well coated. Serve warm or at room temperature.