These pizza sticks with buffalo chicken, cheese and green onions are the perfect dish to serve at any get-together or sports party.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery
- 12 ounces (1 roll) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2/3 cup Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery Ranch Cheese Curds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Blaser’s Muenster Cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Form pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle on the baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the pizza crust bakes, add buffalo wing sauce and shredded chicken to a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spread the buffalo chicken mixture over the partially baked pizza crust. Then sprinkle with Muenster cheese, ranch cheese curds and sliced green onions.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Cut into 16 sticks and serve.