- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (marinate 2 hours or overnight)
- Cook Time: 12-16 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Whether you love or hate cilantro, it contains disease-fighting vitamin K and beta-carotene.
- Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Place chicken breasts in zipper-seal bag. Using a rolling pin or similar implement, flatten the thicker parts of the chicken so they match the thinner parts. You want a consistent thickness (no thinner than 3/4 of an inch) throughout to ensure the chicken cooks evenly.
- Mix marinade ingredients and pour over chicken. Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from bag.
- On gas grill over medium-high heat, grill chicken breasts with lid down for six minutes. Turn and grill with the lid up 6 to 10 more minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees on a meat thermometer.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 475, Fat – 29.5g, Protein – 49.5g, Vitamin C – 12%, Iron – 12%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.