Simple grilled chicken thighs are topped with a sweet-spicy blueberry salsa for a tasty summer meal.
- Makes: 5-6 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (marinate 1-2 hours)
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
- Nutrition Highlights: Blueberries are a low-fat food that’s packed with vitamin C, dietary fiber, manganese and antioxidants.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 10-12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup favorite vinaigrette dressing (such as Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Rinse chicken and place in a zip-close bag. Add dressing and marinate for 1-2 hours in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, combine all blueberry salsa ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Refrigerate.
- Grill chicken until well done (thermometer inserted in the center reads 170 degrees). To serve, plate chicken and top with blueberry salsa.