Make your very own pumpkin spice latte at home.
- Makes: 1 latte
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Cheryl Armstrong
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- Prepare espresso/strong coffee.
- Meanwhile, heat milk in microwave or on stovetop between 140 and 155 degrees. If frothing is desired, heat milk in a tall cup or saucepan and froth with an immersion blender.
- Measure Pumpkin Pie Latte Syrup into the bottom of a microwave-safe mug, and warm for 30 seconds in the microwave. Add espresso and stir to combine.
- Gently pour in milk (without foam), then scoop foam on top.
- Garnish with spicy whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.