Satisfy your salty snack craving with easy, healthy kale chips instead of regular potato chips.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced or garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears, carefully remove the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Place kale on parchment paper, curly side down.
- Lightly drizzle with olive oil – only enough to barely coat the leaves or they will stay soggy. Sprinkle with garlic and seasoning salt.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through cooking time, until the edges are brown but not burnt.