- 12 kiwi slices
- 12 medium strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons water, if needed
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 12 slices whole-grain baguette (¼-inch thick), warmed or toasted
- Combine kiwi, strawberries and sugar in a medium bowl and let stand.
- Combine cream cheese and blue cheese in a small bowl using a fork. Add water, if necessary, for a thick but spreadable consistency. Stir in 1 teaspoon chives and pepper.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture on each piece of baguette. Top with the kiwi strawberry mixture. Garnish with a sprinkle of chives.