- 8 ounces (1 round) brie
- ½ cup marmalade (any brand)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- ⅓ cup almonds, chopped
- 2 dozen garlic crisp bagels, pitas or toast points
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place marmalade and rosemary in a food processor. Process until rosemary is chopped very fine.
- Place Brie in ovenproof serving dish. Spread the marmalade on top. Sprinkle chopped almonds over all.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. The Brie will be very runny and yummy.* Serve warm with chosen crackers.
*The rind encases the cheese to make it a bit bouncy when making the first dip.