- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 pound ground turkey or lean beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Ingredients for serving
- In a large bowl, mix meats, salt, pepper, cayenne, cumin, cinnamon and onion pwder very well. Pat into 6 to 8 burgers.
- Grill burgers until centers are no longer pink, about 4 to 5 minutes per side (or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees).
- Serve on naan or a bun with Herb Sauce or Cucumber Yogurt Sauce and toppings.