Looking for a filling dinner? Look no further than this tasty linguini dish.
- Makes: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 1 pound linguini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 19.5 ounces (3 cans) chopped clams in juice
- 1 cup fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is boiling, saute the garlic in olive oil in a large skillet until fragrant. Add the clams and juice. Heat well.
- Drain the pasta and stir together the flavored oil, clams and parsley until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top.
Tips & Notes
This dish is perfect paired with warm French bread.