- 24 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 24 fresh mini mozzarella balls (cherry tomato-sized)
- 48 baby spinach leaves, stems trimmed
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced, and additional leaves for garnish
- 24 skewers, about 5-6 inches long
- On a skewer, thread one tomato half, one mozzarella ball, two spinach leaves and the other tomato half. Arrange all prepared skewers on serving platter if serving immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered container.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive, vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside or refrigerate in a tightly covered container.
- When ready to serve kabobs, liberally drizzle dressing over kabobs. Garnish with additional thinly sliced basil if desired. Place remaining dressing in a small bowl and serve with kabobs.