- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin or a regular muffin tin with cooking spray. Unroll pie crusts, and cut circles using a cookie cutter or glass. The circles should be just larger than the muffin cups.
- Carefully press each pie crust circle into each muffin cup. Continue to roll out dough as needed. Chill muffin tins until ready to fill.
- Using a stand mixer, whisk together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and continue whisking until combined. Add in the salt, lemon zest, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and flour, whisking until smooth. Fill each pie-crusted muffin tin with 1 tablespoon of filling (or more if using larger tins).
- Depending on the size of the pies, bake smaller ones 10 to 12 minutes and larger ones 15 to 17 minutes until the tops are no longer wet. The crust will be very light brown.
- Cool pies completely before removing from tin. Dust with powdered sugar. Garnish with a lemon peel curl or fresh blueberries on top.