Tasty fruit tea gets a refreshing twist with mint and almond.
- Makes: 8 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 4 black tea or oolong tea bags
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups orange juice
- ¼-¾ cup sugar*
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
*The wide variance in sugar allows you to adjust to your taste. Sweetness is up to the individual.
- Bring water to a boil. Add tea bags, sugar, lemon and mint. Stir gently until sugar dissolves and remove from heat.
- Steep for 30 minutes.
- When cool, stir in orange juice and almond extract. Strain mint and lemon. Remove tea bags. Chill and serve over ice.