Make this easy coconut torte for a simple, crowd-pleasing dessert.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 8 hours
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 24 ladyfingers
- 13.5 ounces (1 can) unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, toasted
- ½ cup toasted unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped and sweetened with 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place plastic wrap on the inside of an 8-inch loaf pan, overlapping on all four sides.
- Layer 8 ladyfingers in the loaf pan. Pour ⅓ of the coconut milk on top. Repeat two more times. Secure and allow to rest overnight in the refrigerator. This allows the milk to be absorbed into the ladyfingers to form a “cake.”
- The next day, turn the cake onto a serving platter. Cover with the sweetened whipped cream.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil together. When well combined, drizzle the mixture over the whipped cream. Sprinkle toasted coconut and macadamia nuts over top. Serve immediately.