- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest, grated
- additional lime zest
- lime slices
- whipped cream
- In a medium bowl, stir together all crust ingredients. Press evenly and firmly into an ungreased 9-inch glass pie dish, going up edge of dish. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat all filling ingredients until smooth. Pour into cold crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 10 hours before serving. Garnish and serve with whipped cream, if desired.