- 4 slices center-cut uncured bacon
- ¾ cup plain fat-free strained Greek yogurt
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved, optional
- Place two sheets of paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Lay four slices of bacon on the paper towels. Make sure not to overlap the slices. Place two more sheets of paper towels on top. Cook in the microwave on high for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove and let cool. Crumble the bacon into bits; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt with the blue cheese, kosher salt and black pepper. Mix well. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut lettuce into quarters. Slice three small wedges (about 3 to 4 leaves) from each quarter.
- Place wedge salad bites on plates or napkins, and top each with a dollop of blue cheese mixture, some crumbled bacon, and tomato if using.
Love these wedge salad bites? Try these Collard Green Salad Rolls!