Roasted potatoes and apples combine with chicken sausage and honey for a scrumptious and easy one-dish baked meal that’s perfect for chilly fall and winter evenings.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Calories: 330, Total Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Protein: 20g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Cholesterol: 65mg, Dietary Fiber: 5g, Sodium: 540mg
- Recipe Created By: Colorado Potatoes
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into chunks, place in 2-quart baking dish. Drizzle with canola oil. Toss to coat. Roast potatoes in oven for about 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting, cut apples and onion into chunks, and sausage into ½-inch slices.
- Remove baking dish from oven and reduce heat to 375 degrees. Add all remaining ingredients to baking dish and toss. Return baking dish to oven and roast an additional 30 minutes until apples and potatoes are tender.