Make bacon even better with fresh rosemary.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per 2 strips: 60 calories, 5g fat, 2g saturated fat, 290mg sodium, 4g protein, 0g fiber, 10mg cholesterol, 0g carbohydrates, 0g sugar
- Recipe Created By: Jodie Shield
- Recipe From: Illinois Partners
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place bacon strips in pan, leaving space between so they are not touching. Layer rosemary sprigs strategically over and around bacon.
- Bake without turning for 25 minutes for chewy bacon or 30 minutes for crispy bacon.