Fresh peaches and creamy Greek yogurt make the perfect pair in these freezer pops sweetened with just a touch of honey.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes, plus 2 hours freezing time
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Photo by: Nathan Lambrecht
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 5-6 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced, or 10 ounces (1 bag) frozen peaches, thawed
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat whipped cream
- In a food processor, blend the peaches, honey and vanilla until mostly smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt and whipped cream.
- Spoon peach and yogurt mixtures into popsicle molds in alternating layers. Add popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, at least 2 hours.
- Keep frozen until ready to serve. To remove the pops, run the molds under warm water.