Classic pots de creme get a tasty update with creamy peanut butter.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Combine eggs, sugar, chocolate chips, peanut butter, salt and vanilla in a blender or food processor.
- In a saucepan over low heat, scald milk by heating until milk is steamy and has developed a skin on top. As soon as the skin forms, pour the scalded milk into the blender.
- Immediately puree egg mixture and hot milk together for several minutes until very smooth and slightly thick. The hot milk will cook the eggs
- Pour into ramekins or pretty cups, and refrigerate for a least 8 hours, until well set.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and finely chopped peanuts and/or chocolate chips on top.